Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.535 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,501,219 Franc (C$3,463) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)