Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 453.080 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,047,439 Franc (C$6,726) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (21 minutes ago)