Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.195 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,981,958 Franc (C$7,097) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (38 minutes ago)