Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27907 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,529,557 Franc (5,480,811 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)