Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.746 XOF / RWF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,403,491 Franc (1,880,628 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)