Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 XOF / RWF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,007,040 Franc (3,007,471 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)