Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.407 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,949,111 Franc (12,542 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)