Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.657 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,521,485 Franc (Taka 228,567) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)