Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.411 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,671,152 Franc (101,829 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)