Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.003 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,660,285 Franc (97,649 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)