Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.008 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 998,311 Franc (45,362₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)