Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.217 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,124,739 Franc (18,678 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)