Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.288 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,617,984 Franc (131,668 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)