Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.134 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,016,148 Franc (83,743 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)