Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.824 XOF / SDGX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 92% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 328,279 Franc (10,524 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)