Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.738 XOF / SDGX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,405,850 Franc (114,851 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (37 minutes ago)