Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.843 XOF / SDGX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 91% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 334,033 Franc (10,644 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)