Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.723 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 707,480 Franc (7,314 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)