Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.755 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 474,603 Franc (15,950 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)