Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.132 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,041,842 Franc (11,957 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)