Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.553 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,505,586 Franc (128,143₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)