Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.449 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 486,987 Franc (21,693₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)