Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.488 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 570,638 Franc (24,295₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)