Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.187 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,037 Franc (₨220,365) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)