Cost of living comparison between Kharagpur, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.055 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,194,971 Franc (₨131,974) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)