Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.876 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,167,690 Franc (﷼ 7,213) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)