Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.741 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,816,657 Franc (﷼ 11,972) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (36 minutes ago)