Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01668 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,477,001 Franc (﷼ 88,557,293) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)