Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,299,960 Franc (﷼ 98,062,617) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)