Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,543,601 Franc (﷼ 116,441,657) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)