Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01786 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,051,256 Franc (﷼ 114,860,889) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)