Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01915 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,287,190 Franc (﷼ 67,220,423) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)