Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.788 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,449,245 Franc (123,772₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)