Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.755 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,270,468 Franc (руб 118,130) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)