Cost of living in Kazan', Russia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.698 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,169,517 Franc (руб 249,422) in Kazan'.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)