Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.583 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,241,211 Franc (6,346TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)