Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.474 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,386,419 Franc (¥435,918) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)