Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,746,691 Franc (€2,661) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)