Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 932,344 Franc (€1,413) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)