Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,427,015 Franc (€2,151) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)