Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,878,194 Franc (¥576,773) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)