Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,461,799 Franc (¥698,727) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)