Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,712,103 Franc (¥319,366) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)