Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.743 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,106,016 Franc (₨ 192,574) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)