Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.199 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,812,217 Franc (₨ 348,576) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)