Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,159,451 Franc (€3,283) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)