Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,308,520 Franc (€1,989) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)