Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.431 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,127,042 Franc (€4,771) in Kassel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)