Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,164,738 Franc (元49,429) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)