Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.567 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,869 Franc (元31,161) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)