Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,299,976 Franc (元49,953) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)