Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.368 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,129,060 Franc (30,692 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)