Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.041 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,927,913 Franc (41,803 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)