Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.543 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,229,442 Franc (33,008 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (39 minutes ago)