Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,545,816 Franc (37,354 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)