Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,424,744 Franc (€2,161) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)