Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,711,550 Franc (€2,611) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)