Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.493 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,200,565 Franc (86,321 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)