Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.278 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,340,643 Franc (55,221 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)