Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.953 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,469,161 Franc (98,952 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)