Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,325,478 Franc (₨280,023) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)