Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49018 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,393,174 Franc (6,922,338 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)