Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,848,154 Franc (3,567,620 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (40 minutes ago)