Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.682 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 914,992 Franc (5,330TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)