Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.033 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,966,620 Franc (493,769 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)