Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,796,581 Franc (309,259 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)