Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.538 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,926,040 Franc (459,853 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (29 minutes ago)