Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.827 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,331 Franc (438,629 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)