Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.324 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,555,591 Franc (427,165 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)