Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,318,269 Franc (﷼ 103,237,479) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)