Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,377,392 Franc (2,050,750 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (38 minutes ago)