Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.669 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,126,573 Franc (1,873,861 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)