Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.922 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,732,418 Franc (901,319 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)