Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.817 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,734,493 Franc (954,350 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)