Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.715 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,184,784 Franc (691,010 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)