Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 572,469 Franc (306,262 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (33 minutes ago)