Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.919 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 843,623 Franc (₨142,516) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)