Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.802 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,881 Franc (₨273,397) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)