Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.800 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 779,968 Franc (₨134,471) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)