Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.666 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,210,055 Franc (₨259,356) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)