Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.121 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,341,568 Franc (632,587 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (43 minutes ago)