Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,391,918 Franc (648,267 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (30 minutes ago)