Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.571 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,351,066 Franc (69,036 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (31 minutes ago)