Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.111 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,118,713 Franc (55,626 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)