Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.386 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,548,845 Franc (131,482 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)