Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.470 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,485,038 Franc (1,010,460 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)