Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.711 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,964,093 Franc (529,303 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)