Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.440 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,169,411 Franc (630,555 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)