Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.891 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,040,378 Franc (RM7,230) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)