Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.957 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,101,138 Franc (RM16,168) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)