Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15575 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,432,195 Franc (9,195,368 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)