Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17392 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 947,630 Franc (5,448,539 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)