Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17041 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,443,629 Franc (8,471,623 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)