Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16436 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,144,706 Franc (13,048,545 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (37 minutes ago)