Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15046 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,225,887 Franc (14,793,604 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)