Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.836 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,327,022 Franc (1,128,148 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)