Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.130 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,998,924 Franc (484,016 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)