Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.426 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,050,154 Franc (1,182,176 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)