Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.200 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,989,867 Franc (13,074 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 3 hours ago)