Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.453 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,768,782 Franc (17,811 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)