Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.575 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,349,875 Franc (€3,579) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)